- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins.
- Show respect by bowing to Instructors and Black Belts. Instructor’s must always be addressed formally in the school as Mr., Mrs., or Miss followed by their last name. You should answer with “Yes Ma’am” or “Yes Sir” when questioned. Personal relationships must always take a back seat to school protocol. If you are friends with an instructor, please wait until you are outside of the school before using informal conversation.
- Senior students must be respected at all times.
- Instructor’s office is off limits. Do not enter without asking permission first.
- Maintain a clean, correctly marked uniform at all times. If you choose to wear the school t-shirt, it must be tucked in.
- If for any reason you forgot your uniform or belt, please line up at the end.
- Students should take responsibility to help keep the school, dressing rooms, and restrooms clean.
- Refrain from loud talking and calm your mind.
- No alcohol, smoking, or gum chewing in school.
- Students should not be in the school if they have been consuming alcohol or drugs, or if they have a communicable disease such as “flu” or a fever.
- Notify the Instructor in case of absence or injury.
- Observe the Tenets and Student Oath at all times.
- Your belt must be tied correctly.
- No jewelry except wedding bands.
- Student Oath will be recited at the beginning of class.
- Tenets of TKD will be recited at the end of class.
- Maintain the last stance if the instructor is talking.
- Raise your hand if you have a question or comment.
- Do not ask your instructor when or if he/she will teach various material.
- Scan your Student ID each day you attend class.
- Students must obtain 24 to 36 hours of class time before testing for next belt.
- Our motto: Constant and never ending improvement.
Join Us Today!
Atlanta Choong-Sil Kwan Tae Kwon Do invites you to join us for 6 weeks of classes for only $69.00 (uniform included) to experience the benefits of our programs for yourself and your family. Contact us today to get matched with one of our exciting and challenging programs.
There are no upcoming events.